Thank you for looking and I hope that I can offer you my services to capture your Wedding Day.
I specialise in a relaxed and fun approach & try to be as unobtusive as possible yet capture each part of your
Wedding day as it unfolds. During your Wedding Day I will not take any longer than is needed on your Photoshoot
as I know you will be keen to get back to having a great day with your guests. I love Wedding Photography,
I’ve won a few awards along the way and I’m a qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
& feel privileged and honoured to have Photographed some of the coolest Brides & Grooms for over 12 years now.
• Brides home: Photograpshs of dresses, shoes, jewellery, bouches, flowers and various other details.
Some relaxed photos of bride, bridesmaids, family & friends at the getting ready stage in the morning.
• Grooms house can also be covered if reasonably close
• Some fun & relaxed photos of the Groom and groomsmen & Groom’s family before service begins.
• Wedding Ceremony photographed candidly and discreetly & various shots of your guests & a group shot if required.
• Your Photoshoot after the Ceremony usually takes about an hour which includes photo’s of Family, bridal party & Bride & Groom photoshoot. These are usually taken at a local scenic location that you would like to use and/or your hotel grounds and interiour.
• Hotel arival and cake cutting photos as well as any other photos that you might like e.g. shots with friends and any requests.
• First dance of Bride & Groom as well as the bridal party.
After your wedding and with your permission I usually post a few of my favourite Images from your Wedding on my facebook page.
Once all your images are ready you will receive your USB package which will take roughly 3-4 weeks from your wedding to prepare.
This includes all your wedding images in high Resolution, beautifully presented & suitable for printing and sharing.
If you have a Slideshow at your Reception this will also be included.